Tuesday, April 9, 2013

13 Week Appleseed

Hello!
 
I'm having a rough morning, so bear with me if my writing reads as draggy as I feel.
For the past two nights, I've been unable to get comfortable, I've tossed and turned, I've woken up fifty million times, either because I'm hot, my husband is hogging the bed, I have to use the restroom, or for any reason at all, because obviously my body just feels the need to wake me up.
 
Last night was the worst, I do believe.
I had an emotional night, after long evening with an aching head. Add in the restless night, and the results were a sleepy, puffy-eyed baby mama.
 
So here I am, at work, trying to push through the exhaustion and make it until 4:15 when I go and get my baby daddy... Pray I don't fall asleep on my desk!
 
Anyways, today marks 13 weeks for me and little Appleseed. Which means, one more week and I'm officially over my first trimester! Yay! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about that.
 
This means that in five weeks I get to find out whether or not Baby Dixon is a he or she!
 
At 13 weeks, little Appleseed has grown to the size of a peach!
 
 
Right now he/she is forming vocal chords and teeth and already has fingerprints
 
Mama, on the otherhand, is eating like crazy.
Now that the nausea is gone (mostly), I'm feeling like I just want to eat everything!
Honestly, though I enjoy some sweets, it isn't what I've been craving.
I've been wanting more salty foods and fruits.
The only sweet thing I've been craving, and have eaten every morning (terrible) is Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptarts!!
 
Other than that, I ate an entire carton of Strawberries right by myself at work yesterday.
Then, when I got home, I made French Onion dip with a left over pack of Liption Onion Soup Mix, and munched on some chips and dip with my sandwich.
 
At least I'm keeping it balanced, right?
Fruit and Chips!
 
What are/were some things you were craving during your pregnancy?

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy! I can't wait to meet little ree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Michelle meant Bobby Wade, haha. No seriously though...craving fruit is definitely at GOOD THING! I craved mint chocolate chip ice cream lol

    ReplyDelete