Thursday, April 4, 2013

I Guess Its OK

Hey Everyone!

I can honestly say that today I wasn't sure if I would make it out of the bed.
Last night was a rough night.
I couldn't get comfortable for some reason, tossed and turned, and woke up a gazillion times!!
So when my husband came in and turned the light on, telling me it was time to get up,
I thought I might do murder.

Fortunately, he made it out alive, and I got up.
However, I've been a zombie since then, and I don't foresee it getting any better with time.

Anyways,
Yesterday I had my second appointment for Appleseed.
My wonderful mommy went with me this time, instead of my husband.
We got to hear the heartbeat, which was my second time,
and it was no less exciting than the first.
I recorded a video just to get the heartbeat in it so I could send it to my hubby, daddy, and sister...




The little "thunks" you hear in the video was my little Appleseed moving around!
I thought it was sooo cool!

While I was there I scheduled my next four week, formal appointment and my ultrasound
where I can find out what the baby is!
Only six weeks to go before we know!

I was told by my doctor (whom I love), to check out the Chinese Birth Chart,
and I may do that and all the Myth predictors just for fun before we officially find out...

Today I'll be linking up for Its OK!
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...To feel like the Walking Dead this morning.
 
...To want to go back to sleep.
 
...To not want to study for my test on Monday
 
...To want more days to sleep in as a present for my birthday
 
...To wonder who came up with being at work early in the first place (they should be thrown to the Walkers for their stupidity)
 
...To have sweet dreams about taking a sledge hammer to my alarm clock
 
...That I've been thinking that I need to take the light bulb out in our bedroom after my husband goes to sleep, that way in the morning when he goes to turn on the light... VOILA!
 
...That I for real started to smile thinking about doing just that
 
...That I didn't have anything to bring to lunch, besides chips (that's just sad)
 
...That I guess I'm going to have to go and grab something cheap
 
...That I really want the Buffalo Chicken pizza from the Mellow Mushroom
 
...To consider robbing a bank (or a pizza delivery guy lol)
 
What's OK for you today?
 
   
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I hear you on getting up in the morning. I hate the mornings!!! And yet I am still early to work every morning, 6:45am. Are you going to do any of the fun gender prediction tests?? I cannot wait until I become pregnant.

    Jessica@Better Together and Forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew I didn't want to wake up this morning either. I worked 14 hours yesterday & just was not having it. My poor husband, haha. I am so excited for you! The next 6 weeks will hopefully fly by! You should do a fun little poll on your blog & see what people guess is the gender! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone is a bit stuck on The Walking Dead lol. I really need to watch that show. Take a nap why don't ya hahah

    ReplyDelete