Monday, April 1, 2013

5 for Five

Hey Y'all!

Happy Monday!!
I hope everyone is having a good morning, so far.

I don't know about any of you,
but March had been a draggy, tough month,
and I'm suuppeerr happy to see the end of it.
Now it is onto my Birthday month, which I'll obviously have to celebrate in May,
because we have so much crap going on this month LOL.

Oh well, it is all a part of life I guess.
I am thrilled to say that I feel pretty good this morning.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I definitely could have slept a few more hours,
but other than that I feel pretty dang good.

This week I'll be 12 weeks, which means only one more week of this blood first trimester.
I probably shouldn't say it like that, but I'll be honest and say I won't miss it.
I will be super glad that it is over.

With that said,
I am going to move into a link-up that I've been skipping out on the past few weeks...


PartyOfOne

I didn't do the link up last week so I have no previous goals to share with you...
Therefore, onto the New goals.

1. Study for my last Theory Test
It is next Monday, and I need to do really well on it
2. Clean Bathroom
It definitely needs it!
Vaccum and Polish
Way over due for this...
4. Do something active AT LEAST 2x
I've still been walking with some people from work,
so I'm going to stick to this...
5.Go through my darn shoes!
Must Do!

What goals do you want to accomplish this week?!



2 comments:

  1. I also said be active (go for a walk) at least 2 times a week. Im a couple of days away from being 30 weeks and Im so ready to get this baby out! I found your blog through the 5 for Five link up and Im going to go follow you now so I can keep up with your pregnancy.

    Jen @ www.TheEckertLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals this week, and happy birthday month!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete