Thursday, March 28, 2013

Its OK

Hey Everyone!

Happy Thursday!
I hope everyone is doing fantastic on this chilly day!
I actually had to squeeze into some of my jeans because it was pretty nippy outside.
Thanks to my growing Appleseed, I'm finding it pretty difficult to get into most of my jeans,
but at least he or she is growing properly.

First off today, I just want to mention how proud I am of my husband.
He was asked to preach last night at our church, and done such a wonderful job.
I can't even begin to tell him how proud I am of him, how much he encourages me,
and how much I love him, especially for the stand he makes as a Christian man.

He mentioned while he was preaching last night that he was the cheerleader at home,
which everyone got a kick out of,
but truly he is, especially lately since I've been all out of whack.
(baby-making totally wipes you out in everything).
He is my cheerleader,
and I couldn't have asked for a better one.
I love you muchos, Goose!!

Today I'll be linking up for Its OK!
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...That I have decided I was getting Chic-Fil-A today, no matter what
 
... To be so happy that I have my "little" car back (I love my little car)
 
...To take off a day of work to help my husband with our garden
 
...That I'm praying our garden is super blessed and fruitful
 
... To wish it was lunch time already so I can go ahead and get me some chic-fil-a
 
...To love the Harry Potter books (J.K Rowling is a genius)
 
...To miss going on dates with my hubby
 
...To be excited that I only have four more weeks of class left (Yay!!)
 
...To need a bister/lister day for me and my sissy (I think we could both use it)
 
...That I feel like I can't focus on any one thing most days
 
...To wonder what is so hard to get about putting your time in so you can get paid (it isn't complicated people!!!)
 
...That I'm desperately needing a new book to read (I'm currently re-reading The Half Blood Prince)
 
...That I desperately want to go back to Universal Studios (I need peppermint toads from Honeydukes)
 
...To be a complete nerd and love it!
   
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment