Thursday, March 21, 2013

Its OK

Hey Everyone!

I can't even begin to express how glad I am that today is Thursday!
Now if Thursday could just end, it would be even better!
Because tomorrow is Friday and my half day at work...
Is it sad that I already can't wait to take a nap tomorrow?!?!

I know, that is sad, but I've been sooo tired this week!
Just like the last three or so weeks...
I hear its part of being preggo or something.
Who knew making a baby could be so exhausting ha-ha
 #sarcasm

Today I'll be linking up for Its OK!
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...To want a cheeseburger right now and fries
 
... To be sad that you grew up and apart from some people and now have no idea who they are
 
...To have those blast from the past moments and just smile
 
... That I went to bed at ten o'clock last night and still couldn't get up with my alarm this morning
 
... That I can't wait to find out what my baby is going to be (boy or girl... hmm??)
 
...That I can't help but smile when my husband puts his face to my tummy and talks to our baby
 
... To argue and get mad, as long as you kiss and make up.
 
...To be pretty upset that it has been over two weeks and I still don't have my car back
 
...To wish that my sister lived five minutes away from me again
 
...That me and my husband have decided to take a trip, just the two of us, for some one on one hubby/wifey time
 
...That I want fruit as well as said cheeseburger mentioned above (at least I'm keeping it balanced lol)
 
...That I just want today to be over with, to have my car back, and to head off to my sisters for a nice weekend :)
   
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Cheeseburger! Sounds like I'm having that for dinner! Or lunch. Definitely love it when my husband talks to our baby too! I remember it with our first and it always made me so happy, so to see him do it with our 2nd with our daughter makes it all the more special!

    Sara
    mommysummers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this weekend either! Partay at my house! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went through a serious obsession with Mcdonald's Big Macs. Totally gross I know..so glad I'm over it. Now the thought makes me sick lol

    ReplyDelete