Monday, March 4, 2013

5 for Five

Hey Y'all!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Mine didn't particularly last long enough,
even though I did get an extra day.

Last week was probably the roughest in my pregnancy so far.
I was nauseous off and on every day,
exhausted,
emotional,
and wanted to quit life lol

So Friday I took off work and had a me day.
My sister and I made a day of it in town,
where we hit up the new Ulta that just opened,
grabbed some Chic-Fil-A,
and bought my secret sister a present
(finally got that done, sheesh!)

Afterwards, I ended up making that forty-five minute drive just to spend the entire afternoon and evening with her!
It was something I desperately needed.

Over the weekend, my hubby totally catered to me.
I didn't get a break from feeling bad on a my weekend, unfortunately.
So my husband picked up my major slack, cleaning the kitchen, putting up clothes,
and cleaning that wretched bathroom.
Honestly, I probably would have gagged through the entire process,
so him doing that for me was a god-send!

Not only did he cater to me in the cleaning department,
he let me get my much-needed naps, and got me the Hawaiian pizza I was craving last night.

I've been having a hard time finding something to eat that sounds good,
so when something hits me that I want, I've been getting it.
Last week was mainly french fries (I know, that's horrible), but when you are constantly sick to your stomach and having a hard time finding something you can chew on without it making you gag, you don't stay picky for too long.

So french fries last week and pizza.
Yep, I'm a healthy gal momentarily.
:p


PartyOfOne

 
Last weeks goals...


1. Go through my shoes
Did I mention that I had a bad week?
That means I did nothing...
2. Get File-folders for bills and put them away
Surprisingly I went nowhere (not even Wal-Mart)
at all last week so I couldn't get one of these
... That's a first time ever.
3. Clean bathroom.
I didn't do it, my hubby did, but it still got done!
4. Do something active AT LEAST 2x
I went walking several times at work! Yay me!
5.Crochet some more on my blanket
I'm such a slacker on this.... #smh
 
So I didn't do the best, but I'm hoping to have a better week this week!
 
1. Go through my shoes
I will do this!!
 
2. Get File-folders for bills and put them away
I will do this as well... Wal-Mart here we come
 
Polish Bedroom
This is way over due
 
4. Do something active AT LEAST 2x
Need to keep up some activity with my unhealthy diet at the moment
 
5.Crochet some more on my blanket
I'll get to this eventually! :p

What goals do you want to accomplish this week?!

 


3 comments:

  1. having a me "down" day is necessary or I go crazy! I hope you are able to relax and get back into the swing of things, and that your precious baby simmers down till they are ready to come into this world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, I'm sorry you've been feeling yucky. Just know that it passes! I promise. I started feeling better around 14 weeks. but now that I'm in my third trimester I'm as tired as ever. I still have trouble finding things I want to eat. I don't really eat dinner, like, ever because I can't do meat. Sweets and fruits is basically the extent of my diet. I know it's not great, but I just don't know what else to do. I started to crochet, and got lazy and stopped. I really need to start again. I just need to find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. I hope you feel better soon. I've never been pregnant, but I know that the "sicky, yucky" part is just a phase. Just keep telling yourself that you will feel better with time! Glad to know you have a very supportive hubby!

    ReplyDelete