Thursday, March 14, 2013

Its OK

Hey Everyone!

Today is Thursday...
Can I get a Hallelujah, Thank you Jesus!!!!

March, so far, has felt like last October;
Long, painful, and full of Murphy's law...
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

Anyways, I have missed the last few Thursday link-ups,
which happens to be one of my favorites!
So today I'm linking up for It's OK
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK
 
...That I haven't wanted to be at work at all this week
 
...That I all I want to do is nap
 
...That I am now craving fried pickles and watermelon (Not together, though LOL)
 
...That thinking about my mom going to Tennessee for a week makes me sad (I'll miss her!).
 
...That I dread putting clothes on the wash when I get home (where is the snooze button for that?)
 
...That Spring Break didn't feel like a break
 
...That I I dread Monday and Friday isn't even over with yet
 
...That I miss my energy (the little more that I used to have before pregnancy lol)
 
...That I want to get me and my sister Black Dagger Brotherhood, Supernatural, Son's of Anarchy, and Harry Potter T-shirts, hoodies, pajama's..anything! lol
   
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Blog hopping and found yours! I, too, love It's Okay Thursdays(haven't joined yet)! Love your blog:) nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could spluge on t-shirts and bags and fun stuff to represent lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could spluge on t-shirts and bags and fun stuff to represent lol.

    ReplyDelete