Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oh HP

Hello All!

First I want to apologize for my lack of posts lately.
I literally have no life at the moment.
I am literally too tired to do anything at night except cook and then fall asleep,
I'm trying to finish up my last semester before the baby comes,
and literally have nothing to talk about..
Hence all of the link-ups I've been doing.

Please just bear with me.
I'm two weeks away from the end of this bloody first trimester,
and I keep hearing after that it gets better.
Maybe I'll actually do something fun and exciting and then can share it with you guys...
but until then... I'm linking up LOL


Here's an update on Baby Dixon and myself...
I'm now ten weeks, which means that Appleseed is the size of a lime.
Sure is growing fast!!!



Though, the nausea has eased up, I'm still having small bouts with it,
but thankfully it is nothing like it was.

But I'm still EXHAUSTED!!!
For example:
I took almost a two hour nap Sunday afternoon,
and STILL fell asleep watching Harry Potter on the couch around 9-ish.
Anyone who knows me, knows I do NOT fall asleep watching Harry Potter!!!

Other than that, I'm still having that whole phase where not a whole lot sounds good.
At least I'm to where even if it doesn't sound great, I can eat it.... for the most part.

Moving right along...
I've been on a Harry Potter kick lately.
I'm frequently reading The Half Blood Prince,
and I've been pinning HP pins like crazy because most of them are pretty dang funny,
and some I just love.
So today, I'm just going to stick with that.... Harry Potter!!!! :)

I'm a nerd and I know it!


 I'll be linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple

 



 
 






Source: 9gag.com via Rebekah on Pinterest






Source: imgfave.com via Rebekah on Pinterest


Source: dailypix.me via Rebekah on Pinterest





Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. It does get better after the first trimester!! The second trimester is easy breezy, and then the third is back to being tired, but this time from carrying around an extra 30 pounds! It's a great feeling though : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about a lime-sized baby just sounds so incredibly CUTE. What a cute lil' teeny-tiny size to be.

    I've never seen that "Boo" one before - that's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete