Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting!

Hello All!

I hope you guys are having a great day!
I don't know about you guys,
but Wednesday gives me a little hope on making it through the next two days!
I can't wait for Saturday, because the parents and me and my hubby are all piling over at my sister's for the weekend!

Here's an update on Baby Dixon and myself...
I'm now ten weeks, which means that Appleseed is the size of a prune.



Thankfully my nausea has eased off some the past week.
Right now I'm only feeling sick in the mornings before I eat.
I was told for the first time yesterday that I was "actually showing"...
I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that... (Thanks?!?) LOL.

I'm still exhausted, and having weirdo dreams at night.
I had a dream that my husband was black one night, and the other night I woke up thinking my sister was in the bed with me instead of my husband.

I'm also pretty emotional, which isn't very much fun.

Today I decided I needed a few laughs, so I decided on a humor theme for OHP.
Hope you guys enjoy!


 I'll be linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple

 






Source: i.imgur.com via Rebekah on Pinterest













I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I am a new follower of yours via the Pinteresting Link up! I love the Web MD one. I know someone like that! lol

    Hope you can stop by soon over at A Day in My Life! :)

    http://kyleandwendymcnamara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I JUST LOL'd AT THAT FIRST ONE!!!!

    ReplyDelete