Monday, December 3, 2012

5 for Five

PartyOfOne

Hello everyone! Hope everyone, woke up chipper and ready to get this work week started....

*Crickets*

Yeah, it's okay... I didn't either. In fact, I'm having that Monday-hatin, why waist my time on my hair, emotional girl kind of Monday!

However, I am determined to have a good day anyways...

Even if I am exhausted from having bad dreams that kept waking me up all night because alligators were trying to eat me. That's what you get for living in Florida with those creepy things in every water mass around

But anyways.... Onto the point of this post!

1. Make it to the gym at least 2 times this week
Yeah, this so didn't happen. We didn't go once, and we've decided, that with me trying to finish this paper, that we wouldn't go this week either. Maybe it's a lame excuse, but 5 a.m is really early for someone who needs to work on a paper that night. And by the time 8 p.m hits on days I go to the gym, My mind has gone into zombie mode. It will be okay (even if it its Monday, and not Thursday). We will go next week!

2. WORK ON RESEARCH PAPER!
With the deadline quickly approaching --5 days and counting-- I have actually been doing this. I've finished my lit review and have started on my Quantitative Analysis, but I hit a snag, because I don't understand what an Analytical Analysis is LOL.... so I'll be talking to my professor today.

3. Cook Dinner every night
I've giving this a green, because I did cook 4 out of the 5 nights last week, even on Friday night, when usually I'm like "I am NOT cooking" haha.

4. Get grocery list up
Unfortunately, this didn't happen. I have literally worked on my paper every night, and work has been busy, so the grocery list got pushed to the side. I'm going to have to get this up soon, though. Crappppp!

5. Work on DIY gifts.
This didn't happen either. Again, this research paper is KILLING me! The only spare time I had from this research paper was used to get our Christmas tree and decorate partially (I haven't even got to finish decorating my house), and then I went to my nieces ballet recital. However, I've included this in the 12 days of Christmas that me and my hubby will be doing, so it will get done! It just may be after finals! :)

Okay, so 2 out of 5. Not the best, but I'm not stressing it. Next week will be better! I'm determined!

Next week's Goals look like this!

1. Get Grocery List Up....
Don't laugh! I'm going to find time to do this somehow! LOL

2. Clean my bathroom, living room, and kitchen
They didn't get any TLC last week AT ALL, so this is a must!

3. Finish My Paper
I'm putting this because I know I will accomplish it! Haha! It is due for extra credit Friday, so I will finish! :)

4. Begin studying for Macro Final
That is next Tuesday, and I know nothing! YIKES!

5. Beat My husband at chess!
We played chess last night for the first time together, and he beat me both times, the smart booger! LOL


 

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I totally know how it is to have something important as a research paper due and everything else just totally gets neglected :/ I had a few weeks like that!! Good luck with finishing that paper!! You'll feel so great when it's done and can finally have time for all the other things :0
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I can't wait until next week is over! Then I'll be study free for a few weeks, and it will feel amazing!

      Delete