Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

Hello again everyone! Today is a great day!!

Why do you ask?

Well I will tell you....

One: I spent last night doing nothing after church.
All me and my husband done was talk,
Until he fell asleep on the couch,
And then I read a free book on my kindle

Two: I woke up this morning with no thought of class,
other than the fact that it was over.
I didn't have to worry about going to class
or about having something due

Three: Today starts mine and my husband's twelve days of Christmas
I'm going to do a second post on that later on... :)

Four: My husband and I are going out tonight.
Again...more on that in my next post!!

Five: Tomorrow is Friday!

Six: Saturday morning I'm going out with the mom and bister.
I get to shop for gifts,
And spend time with two of my best friends
And then we are having a bonfire that night
Which means....
LOTS OF PICTURES FOR MONDAY'S POST! :)

Despite the phone call I just got from my husband on him being moved buildings at work

Despite that I don't have the money I would like to

Despite not being able to afford expensive gifts for those that I love

I have so many reasons to be happy and have a great day!

Without Further ado ....
 
 
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 

It's OK


...To be completely excited about being through with school

...To really appreciate my co-workers (They sure know how to make you smile)

...To know I am blessed with a good job

...To be excited about 12 days of different things to do with my hubby (Starts Tonight)

...To truly believe I have the best husband in the world

...To miss my brother and nephews/niece like crazy (he may not know it, but I do)

... To be excited about Christmas day with the family

...That I tell my husband that Salem is mama's girl (she's our doggie lol)

...To love chunky dogs (Salem's puppy Ford is hefty and I I love it)

...To think chunky babies are absolutely adorable!

...To be in love with my regular $72 dress from Belk that I got for 9 BUCKS!

...To be excited about making a list of goals for the next year. (I did this last year and have had it sealed away to read on New Years)

...To love the fact that I have another semester behind me

...To eat some of the goodies one of my co-worker's left for me on my desk for Christmas!



...To get a good laugh out of something another co-worker sent to my office e-mail this morning saying that she was wondering what Christmas tree to put up this year and suddenly her thought was answered... Haha I loved this!



What's OK on YOUR Thursday?!? :)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being done with another semester!! with all your fun pictures from this weekend, you should link up with karla from forever newlywedded and myself on Monday for instagramazing weekend :) Happy thursday.
    Nicole from www.grubnmarriage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that christmas tree is hilarious!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE Both of Todays Posts.

    ReplyDelete