Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's OK

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Thank God it is Thursday! This past week has felt like a nightmare, killing myself with this paper. However, I can proudly say that I only have a few things left to do on it, that I'm going to knock out today (hopefully), and if not today, then tonight. Either way it will  be done with a few hours to spare! :) Then it will be study time for finals. Really, next Thursday can't get here fast enough....

Now.. It's OK


...That I hate school right now and wish it would die (One more week!!)

...That I can't wait for me and my hubby's 12 days of Christmas to start! (December 13th)

... That I'm obsessed with finding the perfect foundation for my weirdo skin (really, my face is ridiculous!)

....That I feel like I need more ornaments on my tree (maybe I'm looking for an excuse to buy more lol)

...That I hate research papers 

...That I prefer creative writing (<3) to said crappy research papers

... That I had to google how to copy and paste on a mac computer (I'm at the library and all the regular computers were taken... I haven't been on a Mac since high school in TV production... )

... That I can't wait to see my sister again! I miss her! 

...That I love the fact that I still see my mom almost every morning (my husband goes up to steal their coffee, since we don't buy any. I am not a coffee drinker lol)

...That I have decided, once finals are over, I am buying me a book (I haven't got the chance to read a book in what feels like forever, so I'm rewarding myself with a new one Yay!)

... That I'm excited about getting started on cleaning out and painting my shed during my Christmas break (is that weird)

...I am also excited about cleaning out and organizing my junk room, now that I will have a shed to store things! :)

...That I can't buy my husband the gift I wanted to because of limited money (I'm just going to get it for him for his birthday in February)

... That I can't wait for my husband to read the letter I wrote to him last New Years Day... (I wanted to start my own tradition, so I wrote him a letter to read on New Years Eve... I'm so excited about it)

I hope everyone has a great Thursday! Good luck to you guys who are already taking finals! 


4 comments:

  1. The new years letter sounds adorable! What a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you find the perfect foundation. I've been searching for years. Love the 12 days of Christmas for hubby!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too sis! There is nothing weird about being excited over organization. I do it all the time! LOL

    ReplyDelete