Wednesday, December 12, 2012

School is Oh So Pinteresting!

Hello fellow bloggers! Today I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting..

I can't believe it has already been a week! I feel like I just done my OHP for last week, and now here it is again!

So, I just wanted to let everyone who heard me rant and rave about my paper... I got an A! Yay! I was so shocked, because honestly it was the crappiest paper I've ever written, but it was still an A!

Thank you Jesus!

Also, today is a great day

Because I finished my last final at 8:04 this morning and turned in my rental textbooks, which means...

I'm THROUGH WITH THE SEMESTER!

*round of applause and cheers*

I'm so excited to be done, which means that I can truly begin enjoying Christmas! Now for one of my favorite link-ups!

In honor of the end of the semester, I thought it would be fun to do an OHP on school... enjoy!




 
 



 
 
 


 
 

 

  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I would never do this ;)



 


 
Yes, this is me!
 
 
 
 


Yes, this is me!
 


So true!!
 

hahahah!!!!


Yep! It's tough writing the title!
 


Teacher's like this drive me crazy! lol
 


Pretty much! LOL

I hope everyone has a super great Wednesday! :)

3 comments:

  1. I am seriously laughing out loud in my car on the way to work right now I'm so glad that you're done with the semester I know that is a huge ton of weight off your shoulders! yes I am running late to work lol but I can't wait to get there so I can talk to you online hahaha. the cake thing cracked me up and Johnny Depp's expression is the 1 I wear with math all the time haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I remember counting down those last few seconds, and so many of my teachers saying that there was still time left... she felt disrespected... or we'd have to stay later b/c we packed up early... blahhhhhhhh!

    Found you through the OHP link up! xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pins are cute! I am stopping by from the link up! :) I'd love if you would stop by and check my blog out!! http://countryrootscityliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete