Friday, December 14, 2012

Little Bit of Nothing

Hello Everyone!

I'm not particularly feeling myself today, so my post won't be very long. I just wanted to update you guys on last night's activities.

My husband and I left from work and went straight to Barnes and Nobles. My husband let me pick out any book I wanted.

Book of choice was J.R. Ward's Rapture, a part of the new Fallen Angel Series.

It isn't my favorite series by far (her Brotherhood books are so much better), but I've been reading them since they came out and I now HAVE to know what happens. J.R. Ward is, as always, unpredictable.

Then my husband bought me dinner! Cajun Cafe! I mentioned that I was craving it the other day, so that is where he took us. He said it was as close to Chinese as he was going to get with me.

It's weird...  I like Chinese, but I just haven't been feeling it lately.

Anyways, last night, for our 12 Days of Christmas, we were to go to town and buy one ornament as previously mentioned.

Well, can you believe that Michael's was a total fail on the ornament department. I mean, they hardly had anything which surprised me. We went to a few places, and nothing stuck out that we just loved. We decided that we just wouldn't buy one, because neither of us wanted to spend money on something we thought was just "OK". We are hoping that maybe tonight on our trip to A Victorian Christmas in Thomasville, that we might have better luck and find something unique we both love.


Hope you guys have a great Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. good luck finding an ornament.. I never seem to have that problem lol and I feel you on "not feeling food" My favorite resturant before I got preggo was Texas Roadhouse.. hubby still always wants to go there but I'm just not feelin meat at all lately!

    ReplyDelete