Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's OK

Hello everyone!
 
 Happy Thursday! 
 
I'm squeezing in a little bit of time to do my favorite link-up!  
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 

It's OK


...To be at work for a few hours on my 2 weeks Christmas break (The extra hours are nice)

...To have things not go the way you want them (Sometimes you just have to go with the flow)

...That I had a fantabulous Christmas

...That I'm missing painting my shed right now (maybe there will be something left for me to paint when I get home)

...To look forward to spending more time with my husband

...That I already have all my Christmas stuff taken down and packed up for the year

...To love my present so much that I will basically snap pictures of anything

...To have literally only picked up my laptop once since I've been off work

... To realize I'm going to have a lot of pics to print off and it has only been two days since I got my camera

...To want to go and see The Hobbit super bad!

... To like the fact that a pair of jeans I owned that had gotten too snug actually fit nicely (Don't know how that happened)

...That I hate my fax/copy/scan machine! It's way too slow!




What's OK on YOUR Thursday?!? :)


1 comment:

  1. Haha, it must be going around me and DJ have both lost weight and I know we ate like pigs!! I know what you mean about spending time with your man, David hasn't had a vacation since he has been working with Unifisrt. I am soooo ready for him to take one so we can get out of Florida for a little while. I can't wait to see all the pics you have taken.

    ReplyDelete