Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's OK

Hello again everyone!
 
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!  
 
Today Is my first official day off of work for the next 14 days, and I'll tell ya, I'm stoked!
 
As usual things have been kind of busy with Christmas parties, worship practices, making more peanut brittle, etc, and then I've just battling some emotional things, which is the reason I've been slacking on my blogging, this week, but I'm back again for my favorite link-up!  
 
Some of you may have noticed my new blog design! Doesn't it look fabulous?!? One of my bestest and oldest friend done it for me and made me a button. Yes, I finally have a button LOL! Anyways, big thanks to Michelle from My Simple Life... Make sure you check out her blog! :) 
 
 
Its Ok Thursdays
 

It's OK


...That I slept until 9:45 this morning. I'm usually up at 7 or 8 on my days off, so I enjoyed getting to sleep in past nine. And I was up until 2 a.m talking to my sister, so I had an excuse

...to feel as If I'm having to start all over again

...to have to silly girls wearing my heels and dancing to the boot scootin' boogie in my living room while I'm typing this lol

...to have no appetite

...to have this picture stuck in your head that you can't get rid of no matter how hard you try

...that my stomach get into knots after every time you think about it (see above)

...to hope that I have daughters as caring and loving as my nieces

...to love the fact that my niece told me she wanted to cut her hair so it could look like mine, though I dissuaded her against it. Her hair is too pretty to cut

...to love painting nails and toe nails with my silly nieces

...to hope that all three of my nieces know when they grow up how beautiful they are without conforming to all the pressures

...to smile even when it hurts

...to feel so hopeless sometimes

...to love my sister and mom with all my heart. I couldn't have asked for better best friends.

... to wish things would change, even though I know that they probably won't.

...to expect the worst, because it never lets you down. #pessimism

...to hope to one day be an optimist

...that I somehow have to learn to let things go and trust, though I'm not sure how to

...to realize that, though,  some things may happen that hurt me, it may just give me the strength I need to push through

...to love the fact that I have enjoyed staying home and cleaning while cooking supper all day

... that I've heard "ree" like fifty times a minute since my nieces have been here lol (I love them)

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment