Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Letters and Rambles

Rambles....

 
Firstly... My paper is completed! Yay! I finished it yesterday at 4 p.m on the dot and submitted it into my blackboard link. I can honestly say that it is such a huge relief to have that off my shoulders! My husband says, that he's happy it's finished as well. The poor guy has suffered through the entire thing with me as I ranted and whined and, yes, even cried my way through this paper. It is DONE, though!
 
Thanks to my paper being completed, I got to enjoy a night with my family and husband with no stress. My mom had surgery yesterday, so I went to there house, which my sister just happened to be at as well, and cooked dinner for all of them, with spaghetti being the menu! I love cooking spaghetti. I feel like it's the one item I've gotten down, that really I don't even have to think about it when I'm cooking it, and it still turns out pretty good! Even my picky, five year old niece said it was yummy! So... SUCCESS!
 
Afterwards, my husband and I went home where we both showered then claimed the couch for undisturbed movie of my choice. Thanks go Redbox free rentals, I was able to get Hope Springs with no charge for the night.
 

 
And... Oh my goodness! I loved this movie. First, I'm a total fan of Tommy Lee Jones (though if he'd have been my husband in this movie, I'd have killed him LOL). He was super funny! And Meryl Streep is STILL a dang good actor and I love her! I totally let some tears out in this movie, despite how funny it was. I did have a hard time watching Steve Carell play a serious role. My husband felt the same way.... it was just...strange! But Anyway, for real, its a good movie and I def recommend it!
 
This morning I had a doctors appointment....know what I did on the way back to work? I gave into temptation, since I didn't bring any lunch anyways, and got me....
 
 
 
I know... I shouldn't have, but I did....!! And it was yummy!
 
Last Ramble... I swear...
 
I seen this yesterday when I was leaving the library on campus! Someone got seriously created with their books and made a book Christmas tree and wrapped it in lights! I love it so much that I took a picture of it just so I could share it with you guys!
 
 
 
How stinkin' cool! 
 

End Rambles!

 
The next order of business.... Today I am linking up (for the first time) with Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters!
 

Friday's Letters 

 
Dear Chic Fil A... Thank you for being so flippin' tasty! I now need Chi Fil A Anonymous.
Dear Husband... Thank you for sticking by me through this entire crazy, pain in the rear semester, for being my shoulder to cry on, and my hard shove when I needed the extra push. You are awesome
Dear Sister... Thank you for reading all 16 pages of my research paper! You are awesome!
Dear Payroll.... Do NOT give me problems. I have a short deadline!
Dear Finals.... Be easy on my poor, fried and drained brain.
Dear Christmas Break.... I cannot wait for my for my 14 days of no work or school. It will be bliss!
Dear Thirst Buster... I really want to leave work right now to get you... you are only 75 cent and I'm addicted to your diet coke.
Dear 12 Days of Cookies at Work... Stop making me eat you.
Dear Mom... You and Daddy are the best! I love you guys!
 
 

Sincerely,

REBEKAH

2 comments:

  1. No prob with the paper! I actually enjoyed reading it! Interesting topic, it came together really well and OMG I am so glad you are finished with it! I am obsessed and in love with that book christmas tree! I want to do one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that book Christmas tree! I don't think it would look as nice with all of my little paperback books. :)

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete