Monday, December 17, 2012

5 for Five and InstagrAmazing Weekend

Happy Monday Everyone!
 
I'm super excited. I know you are thinking, it is strange to be excited about Monday.
 
However,
 
I only have three days of work this week, and then I am off for 14 days!
 
YAY!
 
So today, I'm pulling another double and doing two of my favorite link-ups!
 
First, I'm linking up with Jenn from Party Of One, for 5 for Five!
 
 
PartyOfOne


Last Week...  
1. Finish planning 12 days of Christmas
I so did this! I got it finished and typed up!

2. Study Study Study!
Yay! I did this too! I didn't do as well on my Macro Final as I'd hoped, but I still got a B in the class! WoooHoo!

3. Finish my Christmas Decorating
I have pretty much done all I can do with the money that I have. I had wanted to do a few more things, but I needed to spend money to do that! lol

4. Workout AT LEAST 2 times
This was a definite No go..... *sigh* 

5. Pick out which book I'm going to buy for myself!
My husband took me to Barnes and Nobles! I'd already had in mind what I wanted and when I got there it was 50% off! :)


This Week....

1. Get Ready for Christmas Party at Work
It's tomorrow and I need to get my but in gear!

2. Finish Ornaments
For my sister's kids (3 of my monkeys), I'm making individualized, homemade ornaments for them! So I need to get them finished and wrapped!

3. Wrap presents
For my brother's kids (my other 3 monkeys)

4. Start Crocheting my Blanket
I started working on a blanket for my sister this past summer, and just got so caught up in everything else when school started that I haven't worked on it in months. It's long over due! 

5. Get my Husbands last gift and parents gifts!
I've gotten only two.... I want to get at least one more thing for him! Then I have to figure out what to do for both sides of parents... Hmmm



Now I'm linking up with Karla @ Forever Newly Wedded and Nicole @ Grub n Marriage for  An InstagrAmzing Link-Up.


 We had an amazingly busy weekend! Friday Started it out with a trip to Thomasville with my husband and I,  my sister, her kids, and our parents. They put on a Victorian Christmas which was so much fun. It was massive, though, and seriously croweded, but we had a blast anyways.


 Live Mannequin


 Dixon's


 Parents and three silly monkeys!


 Victorian Hat! :)


Bister/Lister


Only in Florida do they charge for you to play in the man-made snow



Beautiful Nieces!
 

 My amazingly, talented Nephew!

Saturday my mom, my sister, and I spent nearly all day in town shopping, which was amazing. Then we had a bonfire that night, where my sister and a great set of friends came over. We ate hamburgers, got monsters & Black Mambas, and played games while laughing our heads off!


Night with Friends and Black Mambas! Bahah!


My husband is thuggin' it! #smh



  Thank you Bath and Body works! :) #VanillaBeanNoelCandle

Our busy weekend ended Sunday Night with one of our 12 days of Christmas activities. We ended up doing two, making up for the one we missed Saturday night because we had people over until nearly midnight. Therefore, we bought A Christmas Story and watched it while decorating our Stalkings.


First Stalkings together....


The red paint was being difficult and then blobbed out... He was so not happy! LOL


So I gave him kisses to make him feel better!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed it! 

2 comments:

  1. That whole Victorian thing looks fascinating- I have always loved the idea of living in that era. :)

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weekend was a blast from start to finish! I love that I got to hang out with some of the coolest friends a girl could have. haha black mambas man that was freakin hilarious! I'm dying to blog right now thanks to you and I can't because I'm stuck in my car maybe once I get done with this Christmas party shopping I can actually get on with the posting!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete