Friday, November 30, 2012

The Best of News

I have great news everyone! I'm happy to inform all of you.......
 
That I am getting a shed!!
 
I know, immediately you are like "Uh.. a shed, really?" Let me enlighten you as to why I am super duper stoked about this shed.
 
I live in a two bedroom, single-wide trailer. And when I say two bedroom, I really mean one and a half, because the second bedroom is only slightly bigger than the closet I sadly had to give up at my mom and dad's house. It is super TINY!! I literally have called it my junk room because any extra stuff goes in there because I have nowhere to store it. This is bad when you have a limited amount of space.
 
Thankfully, we have managed to buy a shed from my dad and brother! My husband and my daddy are moving it over to our little plot of land tonight, which means all my Thanksgiving stuff, his tools, fishing stuff, etc, can all be taken out of my "half a room" and placed into it tomorrow! I'm so excited. We've even decided that over Christmas break, since it needs some TLC, that we are going to paint it.
 
 
We were talking paint colors and decided upon something similar to this....
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I love this antique blue color with the white trim, so that is what we are going with. I'm so excited. I've never really helped with painting, but I would like to help this time. I want to be a part of building our life together, even if it is piece by piece very slowly, and starting with this shed. So Christmas break it's going to be me, my husband, and a paint brush....oh yeah! <3
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I love storage and that color! You will enjoy painting when its something for you. Thats how I always felt besides painting is kind of in our blood lol. We bleed paint and mineral spirits hahaha jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love antiqued blue color too! Yay for the shed, lady!!

    Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway happening on Cotton's Pickins right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! We've been living in a 2 bedroom house for years and it's tough. I'm excited to move into our new house so we finally have SPACE:) Make sure you post pictures of the inside.. I'm curious to see what it looks like:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! More space=great news! Always nice to de-clutter and re-organize! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome, love the paint colors!

    Lots of bloggy love from:
    lovelifeandtruthtells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete