Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's OK

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Hello again! It's time for It's OK Thursday, once more! I hope everyone has been having a great week so far! Mine has been pretty interesting, and though I'm going to have another busy weekend (no weekend at all really), I'm still looking forward to it. Saturday is Bradley Day! Our church has been making peanut brittle the last few weeks so we can sell it. We always have a good time, even though it's exhausting. I'm hoping to take lots of pictures! But anyways... Enough Rambling!

It's OK....
 
...That my husband and I haven't been to the gym in over a week. (It's just been too hard getting up in the morning lately for some reason)

...That this girl next to me is talking on her cell phone pretty loud in a school library and annoying me (I'm pretty sure being quiet is implied when you walk into a library)

... That I have just picked up my crochet needle for the first time in months. I forgot how much I enjoyed crocheting.

... That I'm totally bummed that I can't go to the premier of Breaking Dawn Part 2 tonight :( I know I'm a nerd)

...That I still havent' carved my pumpkin yet. We've just been to lazy to do it on the few free nights we've had

...That even though I almost despise peanut brittle from making it so many times the last few years, I still have to try at least one piece every time we make it LOL

...That I totally got creeped out when I read over the report once more about the dude on that drug that made him turn cannibal. (Thank you #TheWalkingDead)

...That I'm still slacking on my paper. Though I did work on it yesterday (some) :)

... That I get distracted by my sister, pinterest, facebook, youtube, etc every time I go to work on my paper HAHA!

... That I totally hate, hate, and I do mean HATE school right now (Getting through the next few semesters will be torture)

...That every time I try to plan something with my girls or whatever, I'm totally like.. "how about January?"


 

 Hope all you guys have a blessed Thursday! :)


     
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for your lovely comment on my blog!! I am a total twilight fan and I too am missing the premiere. I could cry! Lol! Anyway, i am now following you as well!!! :-)

    xo, Karla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness right! I could too! My sister and I usually go and I didn't have enough money on my last check to get them! Really its tragic!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha that would have been a great solution.... If I had an eraser to throw!

      Delete
  3. I'm with Chell, throwing an eraser sounds fun lol. You know you could always ignore me online haha and get some work done...that may work LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. I so couldn't ignore you even if I wanted to!! I need your distractions!

      Delete
  4. I can't even remember the last time the hubs and I went to the gym- so no worries there. I think I might go today... just because I know I reeeeeally need to.

    Please stop by and say hi sometime! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day!
    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to go, but yeah I'm not going today lol! I'm a "start on Monday" kind of girl! hahaa

      Delete
  5. sometimes a break from the gym is just necessary! xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, especially when you are having to get up at 5 am to do it! And I'm not a morning person! lol

      Delete
  6. Hi... stopping by from the link-up! It's always nice to see another Rebecca, or Rebekah.

    I... have not seen any of the Twilight movies. But I did get the first Twilight book and first DVD for a present... just been reading and watching other things right now. Ahhh. Maybe I should get around to Twilight.

    Am I too much of a nerd for missing school?? I have my degree in English, but I actually want to go back for Psychology or Sociology. Probably more on Psychology, but I took Sociology my freshman year of college and loved it! I had an excellent professor for it. =D

    I have been going to work at 5am (most of the week!) the last several months, as in I get up before 5. I like it though. You get up early and get done early... but you do have to go to bed early. :P

    My mom is learning how to crochet. I would like to learn. :)

    Hope you come by and say hi... rebs1229.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well don't judge twilight by the first movie! LOL. It definitely could have been better and honestly it took them five movies to get it near about perfect! But I still love them! And the books are even better so I definitely recommend reading!

      And right now I am not missing school. I feel like I have no life. I'm actually majoring in Sociology and Minoring in business, and while I usually enjoy it, this class (Methods of Social Research) Is so not my thing. I will definitely not be going into Research Ha-ha!!

      Delete
  7. Aww Thanks for stopping by and for following! :)

    ReplyDelete