Friday, November 16, 2012

Twilight-ing!

So... On my "Its OK" blog I mentioned being bummed about not being able to go to the Twilight premier... Well guess who got last minute tickets for the 10:30 showing!?!?!?....... That's right this girl right here. My sister bought her, myself, and my mom tickets so we could all go together! Yay!! 

So we totally scored tickets at around 2 o'clock yesterday. Totally last minute, but we did it! I was super excited about going to see this last one. I've had high hopes about the second part to Breaking Dawn.. The first Twilight was a total bomb, and second wasn't a whole lot better (though I was seriously impressed with the wolves), and they've just been getting better since. So when the big day for Breaking Dawn Part 2  came, I was dying to see it, because I just KNEW this one was going to be manifico! And I wasn't let down! My sister and I arrived around seven o'clock last night and sat in line, which we love doing because you get to meet new people. We actually met these two girls we talked to in line the entire time, and then they ended up sitting beside us in the theatre, so it was pretty cool! My mom slacks and lets us do all the work (wait in line) and she comes half an hour before the movies starts! Ha-ha! I love you mom!!!

So Anyways, me and my sister do what we always do when we go to events like that... we got just a tiny bit camera happy! Not a lot, just a little! LOL



Our first picture in line before we got let in to the theatre! :)



I know people think we are crazy or silly to go wait in line for a movie hours before it starts, but honestly, we just have a good time doing it. We have some of our best conversations, inspirations, and silly moments when we are having to entertain ourselves until the previews come on. We get to meet new people, and just be big kids again, which is something we both need every once in a while!

We got our seats! Middle/Middle!! (Middle row, middle seats)


These were people in front of us, and you couldn't see anything but feet! LOL

 
And so it began! :)

Ha-ha! My retarded face!
Fishy Faces? LOL
So Sweet!

                     

We had the best time! We actually had the most epic movie moment ever in the theatre with everyone! And I honestly felt like we were the only people in the entire theatre who'd actually read the book, so I was like WTH what is wrong with you guys! I would explain, but I don't wan to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it! But it was a moment that me and my sister wished we could have recorded! Never heard a theatre that loud during a movie! haha!

Anyways, That's my Twilight-ing premier peek!! Hope you guys enjoyed it! If you haven't seen the movie yet, then definitely go see it, especially if you are a Twilight Fan like me! I loved it!

XOXO



7 comments:

  1. Such a blasty blast and I did tell about the moment but totally left out the spoiler LOL. I just had to throw it in there...but it didn't do it justice, being there was just hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and I saw it last night to! Loved every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rebekah! =D

    Thanks for joining my blog. I'm your newest follower as well, and I'm smiling right now, because that means we both have 15 followers now. Yeah! We are so awesome. :)

    I'm so glad you got to see the 10:30 showing of Twilight. It looks like you had fun with your sister. I've always wanted a sister. Hehe.

    Have a nice Friday evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining! And I totally concur! The Rebecca/Rebekah's (okay I nearly confused myself on that haha) are Rockin'!

      and I definitely recommend you get a sister, make sure she's a good one though, otherwise I would get a refund! haha jk! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you and your sister had fun. You'll always be able to look back and say you were part of the experience.

    I won't get to see it until the Monday after Thanksgiving - I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can you even wait that long?!? I would be dying! LOL. I'm actually taking my lil Sis-in-law this weekend when we go up to my husbands family so I get to see it again! Yay! :)

      Delete