Monday, November 26, 2012

5 for Five

PartyOfOne

Hello Again Everyone! It's Monday again! Unfortunately, I had to skip out of work and class today. I got this darn cold over the weekend and it's been giving me a fit! So I stayed in bed this morning instead of getting up and fighting through the sneezing and coughing in class and at work.

Enough of that... Let's take a look at last week...



1. Post a blog everyday this week!
 Totally failed on this one! I got up to Georgia, got sick, and my hotspot didn't work so well in their house. It literally took forever to load one page. So I got tired of waiting!

2. Work on my Research Paper
Yeah, the three day work week made me want to do anything and everything BUT my paper! So I did not one thing on it! I'll just have to buckle down this week and next week and finish it! Ugh!
3. Make a list of all the things I need to get for Christmas Gifts
Success! I actually did this! The only thing I didn't get on this list is what I need to get for my hubby, and that's because I didn't want him to accidentally see it!
4. Get my house cleaned and laundry done before I leave for GA.
I got this done for the most part! There were a few things I didn't get to finish, just because I ran out of time, but I got the biggest things done!So.. Yay for me!
5. Speak Positively About Myself.
Yeah, so I done okay on this. Turns out, bad habits are pretty hard to break. Maybe I'll do better next week! Everyone should work hard on speaking good things about themselves! :)

Obviously, I didn't do all that great last week. I will definitely  have to do better next week!..

Now onto this week!...

1. Make it to the gym at least 2 times this week
I haven't been to the gym in a couple of weeks just because of all the craziness and then my husband got to feeling bad so we just decided to nix it. However, we have to get back into the routine!

2. WORK ON RESEARCH PAPER!
This is a must! It is due the 7th of December and I only have the introduction complete! AHHH!

3. Cook Dinner every night
Cooking dinner at home saves lots of money! Usually we are pretty good at this, but again, things have been crazy. When things are crazy, I say the easier the meal the better! However, I need to do better on cooking meals at night.

4. Get grocery list up
I get paid Friday, which means grocery time. We are running low on food in the house, so it's that time again to go to Walmart and and re-fuel.

5. Work on DIY gifts.
Now that it is almost December, It's time to get my presents done. I can't afford much, so I'm doing DIY gifts and I want to get them all together so I can send off the one's to my niece and nephews out of state early! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I'm thinking about linking up on this one! Love it and it totally helps get you focused for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for this week! I should start doing this! It's a good idea to keep myself on track! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't do too shabby last week! Although, I'm thinking you need to start always speaking positively of yourself because in my opinion you're pretty awesome! Good luck with this week! You've got some great goals that I'm loving- a good mix of fun (DIY projects) combined with some challenges (going to the gym...a challenge for me!).

    Can't wait to read how you did next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I need to work on some DIY gifts to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up! 2 out of 5 is pretty good for being sick - I was sick last week and got ONE thing done. One. Good luck on your research paper - hopefully you get it done with plenty of time to spare!

    ReplyDelete