Thursday, November 29, 2012

Its OK

Its Ok Thursdays
 
So, even though I'm thanking God its Thursday, I'm nearly having a panic attack along with it! Tomorrow will be exactly one week from the day my paper is due and I haven't had a chance to work on it all week. I also didn't work on it over the Thanksgiving holiday like I told myself I was going to, which means I have ONLY the introduction fully completed! Yeah, my heart drops every time I think about it. Not only that, we are supposed to have group presentations (where we freaking talk about our research) on Thursday; a week from today!
However, It will have to be OK. My weekend will be filled with Christmas decorating and writing, writing, writing! If anyone prays, send them my way! :)
It's OK....


...That I've been a total procrastinator this semester
...That I'm STILL sick (Obviously being in good health is overrated)
...That I have been feeling crap ALL FLIPPIN WEEK
...That I've been too busy at my job to work on my research paper
...That I still haven't bought my  husbands Christmas present ( It sucks getting paid only once a month)
... That the next three weeks will be nothing but paper writing and studying
...To be completely excited that this semester is coming to an end (I will not miss anything about it)
...To be so excited about planning a 12 days of Christmas for me and my husband (I'm a kid at heart!)
...That I can't wait to see my niece dance in her ballet recital (#TheNutcracker)
...That I'm not perfect (My expectations for myself is too darn high and are unreachable)
...To Love sweets (It gets me into trouble, though, hence my tight pants)
...To be excited about and dread New Years (Excited because I'll be glad to be through with 2012, and yet time seems to be flying by way too fast)
... To really despise coming to class and considered skipping it (again)
Hope Everything is OK your way, as well! Happy Thursday! <3


4 comments:

  1. well at least you have stuff to do at work now so conveniently it comes at a time when you needed the least haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one that hasn't bought my hubbys Christmas gifts yet. I'm sorry you are still stick.. get better soon girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. make a great playlist and take short walks through out the days--those always help me get stuff done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm intrigued by your 12 days of Christmas idea. I hope you blog about it. :)

    New Year's Eve is my favorite holiday. Also, I feel like 2013 is going to be a good year for me. So I'm definitely looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete