Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting


 
 Hello Everyone! It's Friday (aka Wednesday)! Yay! I'm so excited! This Thanksgiving is going to be amazing, because it somehow worked out to where we will be able to be with both of our families for the holidays! Tomorrow we will be eating Thanksgiving dinner with my family, then leaving and heading to spend the next four days in Georgia with his family.
 
*Side Note- My husband, Wade, always tells me that Georgia is the Holy Land LOL
 
Anyways, I can't wait to share all my fun-filled days with you guy, and hope all of you have the best Thanksgiving EVER! Before I start my 'Oh How Pinteresting', I wanted to share the latest update... I got my hair cut last night! My hair was driving me crazy! I would leave it down and the layers, within two hours, would be going in different directions, even though I flat ironed it. So.... I cut them out and went with a bob cut.
 
So I went from this....

I'm on the right ( my bister, whom I <3, is on the left)
 
 


To This...
 



I'm loving it so far. I've never had it this short, so it's going to take some getting used to, but it was easy breezy straightening it this morning. Though, I think I need one of those small flat iron's that I can stick in  my purse, because I think my hair just has issues! LOL


 
 Now onto....
 
 
 
 
 





 




 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! I am so proud!! I can pick you up a mini one. They always go on sale around Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! Thanks so much again for squeezing me in at the last miniute before we went in opposite directions.. (literally, you are going south, and I'm going north LOL). If you see where they are on sale, let me know how much, I may try to squeeze in and buy one if I can afford it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! I wish I had the cuts to go short. I did once..and am scared to death now because I hated it. I adore the outfit in the first picture:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I was nervous! I mean, I've had it short a long time ago, but never THIS short! I was terrified it was going to make my face look like a blow fish! HA! My friend, Michell, the one who cut it would have told me if she didn't like it or it made my face look fat, and she didn't, so that has to be a good sign! :)

      Delete