Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

Hello Everyone! It's Wednesday, meaning we are halfway through this week, meaning I have exactly 16 days until this semester is officially over!

Yay!

Now I just have to finish my paper before Dec 7th! :/

So anyways, You know what day it is, so onto the Pinning! :)



 
 



 
 
 


 
 

 




 
Nothing can top the very first gift given

 

Cut of a piece off a piece of your Christmas tree every year and turn it into an ornament! Love!

 

I'm so doing this in my house! I love chalkboards!

 

So stinkin' cute for the 12 days of Christmas!

 

LOL So True!

Happy Wednesday Everyone! <3

4 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas theme! I am feeling so festive, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes santa, just check out Pinterest...that includes jewlery & home decor! haha Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!! thanks for posting this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ecard is SO TRUE! Santa has a Pinterest right??

    ReplyDelete