Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's OK!

Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's Thursday! Yay *does happy dance*

I'm so glad it's Thursday. I know I say that all of the time, however, I just finished my last Mid-Term and I will have a three day weekend and breathe easy not studying for a few days! I'm going to have an awesome Friday Night shopping for my parents Anniversary Party with my bestest Bister (30 years woot woot). Then on Saturday spending time with my husband, Sunday is Church and spending time with the husband. Then onto Monday where my husband and I are playing hooky because it will be our 1 year anniversary! So, guess what? I will be spending more time with my hubby on Monday! Can you say, "super amazing weekend?!?".... I can! Okay, okay... onto It's Okay Thursday! :)


It's OK....
 
...That I could literally do the happy dance all day today

... That I get giddy in cold weather! (I love it!!!)

...That My husband and I are skipping work to spend the entire day together on our Anniversary! We plan on doing nothing all day! :)

...That I still get nervous when I get up in front of people to sing, even though I've been singing since I was a little tot

...That I get excited when me and my sister plan to do something together!

...That I don't feel like I did great on my mid-term today and don't really care

... That I really want to go out and buy a whole bunch of scarves and closed toed shoes. I need both lol

...That along with those scarves and shoes, I would like some more jeans, shirts, skirts, jackets, hoodies, etc (you get the pictures haha!)

...That I'm totally carving a pumpkin even though Halloween is over. I didn't have time to do it before Halloween, so I'm carving one for Thanksgiving!

...That I miss all my girls :( We all need to get together SOON!

...That I have the most amazing husband in the world who would turn off Sons of Anarchy, just when it's getting good, to help me study for my mid-term! :D

 

 Hope all you guys have a blessed Thursday! :)


     
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Lol totally agree with you on the scarf thing. It's my weakness and it's so hard not to go out and just buy a whole bunch of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally behind on the scarf thing. I have three, but only one I really like and wear. So I'm in definite need or more. I mean that's a legit excuse to a husband right? I don't have any scarves so I need them haha!

      Delete
  2. sooo basically a whole new wardrobe? LOL I need one too, maybe when we win the lottery bahaha. I am excited about going shopping tomorrow night even if it's not for clothes. I love spending time with you! I am so ready for a girls night its not even funny. We need to do it up right with junk food just like the old days haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we need to just go ahead and plan one! Like super duper soon! then again, ugh, we need more time!

      Delete
  3. Oh honey boo boo, you are preaching to the choir!!! I am DYING for a girls night. Like a for real one where David keeps Maddie and I get to go with just lil' ol me(i just laughed out loud at that thought)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha aww poor chelly!! Either way, maddy or not, we definitely need a girls night. We need to make that polyjuice potion again and some yummy treats and watch movies and omg I'm so excited and we haven't even planned it yet! LOL

      Delete
  4. I love the idea that you and your hubby are taking your anniversary off! Can't think of better way to spend it!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete