Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's OK... Yes It Is!

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Hey everyone! So I feel awful! I haven't gotten the chance since LAST THURSDAY to blog! I mean an entire week! Honestly, lately I feel like I'm doing good if I make time to breathe properly. Life just seems to get even crazier the farther along we get. And then, with the holidays coming up, it's just going to be even more so. In fact I can tell you now that my next two or three weekends are already booked, and my research paper (that I only have part of the introduction on it done) will be due the beginning of December, so I'm going to be slam packed the next Month or so. So there may be more space in between my blogging, then I would like, but please bear with me. I'm hoping things will eventually slow down to where I can actually blog on a regular basis! Until then, though I'm just going to keep doing all that I can do.... But I hope everyone is having a great November so far, and TGIT (Thank God It's Thursday)!!!!


It's OK....
 
...That I have no life outside of work, school, and church

...That things have been hard, and I mean really hard, lately. That means we will really enjoy it even more when things get better

...That there are times I feel extra vulnerable and want to clam up and shove everyone away (I shouldn't, but I do)

...That I can't paint my nails without messing them up when they are drying (I have no patience)

... That I miss my sister and all of my nieces and nephews (All six of them)!

... That I totally have baby fever and I'm not ashamed to admit it

... That I'm ready to be graduated with my bachelor's. I'm over school and ready to move out of this phase of homework and tests and constant stress

... That I'm dependent on my sister's opinion on just about everything. I feel like she has to give her approval for it to be okay (lol I'm pathetic)

...That I'm 23 years old and I still can't curl my hair properly. I need someone to teach me.. #ridiculous!

... That I'm dreading my macroeconomics class. I would rather go to work

...That I'm so excited that Monday is a Holiday. It means I can... go somewhere else and work :-/ (the joys of being a big kid)

... That I love being best friends with my mom. She totally makes me want to be just like her when I have my own daughter. I'm praying that my daughter and I will be just as close

... That snarky people get can totally get under my skin.

... That there are days (like every day this week lol) that I just don't want to get up out of bed. I've wanted to pretend like everyday was Saturday!

 

 Hope all you guys have a blessed Thursday! :)


     
 
 

4 comments:

  1. i too cant paint my nails! its a problem. hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl... and i don't even know why I bother. I spend all that time doing it, and then end up taking it off lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel I have to run everything by you. if something happens I'm all...gotta tell ree haha. which is why you get the low down on just about every inconsequential (sp?) thing that happened to me during the day! LOL I'm hoping things will get better too...life has been...well to put it nicely, crappy lately and we all need some space. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing with my nails! I'm always painting them before bed or before I have to leave the house. I need to start planning better.

    ReplyDelete