Monday, November 19, 2012

5 for Five

PartyOfOne

Happy Monday Everyone! I'm linking up with Jessica and Jen for the first time with 5 for Five. I like making goals, and use to have weekly goals on a piece of paper in my binder, but shamefully I haven't done it in a few weeks. So, instead of doing it on paper, I'd like to do it on my blog with this fun link up, so I can share with the class (aka blogger friends he-he). It will also give me extra incentive to try and meet all my goals! You guys are holding me accountable! This being my first time, I had no previous goals in mind to tell you whether or not they were successful. Therefore, I'm just going to jump right into my goals for this week.

1. Post a blog everyday this week!
 It's only a three day work week, and I'll be heading to GA to see my in-laws so It will be kind of busy, but I want to keep anyone who is interested updated on what's going on with me for the Holidays. (And I also just love to write!)
2. Work on my Research Paper
This is definitely no fun, but it's a necessity. So even if I don't get a WHOLE LOT done, I want to at least get my Interview Agenda done and hopefully get one of the Interviews out of the way so I can work on the coding and transcribing next week! I know it's totally YUCK, but it has to be done.
3. Make a list of all the things I need to get for Christmas Gifts
I'm doing more DIY gifts this year for everyone because A. It's cheaper. And B. I'm broke. They kind of coincide ha-ha! But I've found a bunch of DIY gift ideas so I want to decide which one's I want to do for who and make a list of all the things I need to do it with! I'm excited about it!
4. Get my house cleaned and laundry done before I leave for GA.
I do NOT want to come back later Sunday night to a dirty house. We won't be leaving until late that afternoon and it's a five hour drive home, so I will definitely not be in the mood to clean when I get back.
5. Speak Positively About Myself.
I am my own worst critic. I let what a select few say (or don't say) or what they think get to me. Not everyone, just certain people, which in turn can make me feel pretty crummy and I will speak negatively about myself. I want to try to go a week without saying anything negative
Hopefully I can accomplish all of these goals! So excited about this 5 for Five! <3

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy you linked up :) where in GA were you?! That's where I am :)

    ReplyDelete