Wednesday, October 31, 2012

FALL Festival!

This morning I woke up, and sooo did not want to get out of bed. I knew that if I got out of the bed and walked out of my small, cozy little bedroom, that I would walk into a freezing hallway and bathroom! It was probably in the 40s this morning and I have to say... I'm LOVING it! Yes, it is so much harder to get out of bed in the morning when it is cold, especially when you don't have any heat in your house. That's right, you heard me. I have no central heating in my little trailer. All I have is some little plug in heaters. We keep one in our bedroom and a small one in the bathroom. So this morning it was FREEZING! But, despite that, I must still say that I love cold weather. There is just something about walking outside and a blast of cold, blistery wind hitting you in the face that makes me feel so alive! It's just one more reason why I love Fall! :)
 
This past weekend our church ALC (Authentic Life Church) held a free Fall Festival! There was free food and drinks, cake walks, egg tosses, three legged races, a bouncy for the kids (slide connected...how flippin' cool), and Trunk Or Treats! It wasn't as cool as I would have liked it to be Saturday night, but we still all had a blast. My husband and I are over the Young Adult Class (The Bridge) and we put on a Call of Duty Trunk or Treat and let the kids shoot a paintball gun at some targets to get candy! It was cute. We even made our own Army Scaregrow...thing (lol). He looked a little deformed, but that's okay. Everyone still loved him. Here are a few pictures from my Fall Festivities Saturday night! :)


Me and my Hubby (Wade) <3


 
We even had a little photo booth set up! :)

 


My Sister Rachel and all my monkies!!


 
 

The Bridge Young Adults!





Our Army guy... Bad Bob Jr. LOL

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! It was so much fun out there! Things ran smoothly and everyone done such a great job putting it toghter. woo hoo ALC & The Bridge Young Adults!!

    ReplyDelete