Friday, October 26, 2012

Flippin' Funny Friday!

Friday is here! Whoopee!! I'm so excited about today being Friday. Though, Next week may be just as busy as this week, I'm so glad to get this one over with. After the week(s)/month I've had, I decided to dedicate today a Funny Friday! I know a few people, along with myself, who could use the extra laugh. As you all know pinterest has some of the funniest pins. I will scroll through the humor category and just laugh at my desk then totally pin it, read it once more, and laugh all over again. So in honor of Friday, I'm dubbing it Flippin' Funny Friday! Oh-yeah! Now to narrow down the funny pins I've pinned... wish me luck!

Flippin' Funny 1




Flippin' Funny 2
 



Flippin' Funny 3
 
For all you Supernatural Fanatics like me!!!!
 

Source: 9gag.com via Rebekah on Pinterest

Flippin' Funny 4
 


Flippin' Funny 5
 

Source: someecards.com via Cory on Pinterest



What's your Flippin' Funny Friday Pins? :)

1 comment:

  1. bahahaha those are great! I have seen the Supernatural one before but it still makes me laugh! I totally needed the chuckle today so thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete