Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's OK Thursday!!

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Happy Thursday everyone! I hope everyone is as excited about  the upcoming weekend as I am. This week has been very painful (sucky), so I'm expecting and O-mazing weekend and a much better week next week! Also, October ends next week, and I don't know about you, but I'm sad to say that I'm glad it is over! I love October, but this October has been the hardest ever. Around this time last year I was preparing for my wedding and this October has still been so much worse. However, I'm expecting a wonderful November. With November comes my first anniversary, my mom and dad's 30th anniversary and Thanksgiving; all of which I am supppeerrr excited about! Okay, enough rambling... onto It's OK Thursday


It's OK....
 
...That my face is breaking out and really annoying me

...To not care how you look going to the gym, even if it is kind of scary with no makeup. I mean come on, you are going to sweat!

... To totally fall in love with my husband over and over again. He's amazing <3

...That I'm totally broke and will be broke when I get paid again. It makes you realize how much Money can't buy anyways and that you can still be happy

... To totally laugh at myself when I do stupid stuff. It happens a lot so I might as well laugh about it

... That I love scary movies. It gives me an excuse to snuggle close to my husband, sister, mom, friends or whoever is close.. Ha!

... That I can totally be a big kid! I love toys!

... That I miss playing barbies with my sister. I could be anything I wanted AND look amazing! Oh yeah! (Anyone remember Workin' Out Barbie with the bendable arms and legs???.. she was my fave! )

...That some days I want to be a kid again just so I don't look silly playing with all the cool toys

...That I can't wait to have my own kids so it gives me an excuse to buy toys that I want my kids to have LOL

... That obviously I'm a nerd (but hey, its OK)

... That I'm totally freaking stoked about the new Breaking Dawn movie, but I still don't have my ticket for the premier... (so I may not be able to go :(  but that will be OK too)

 

 Hope all you guys have a blessed Thursday! :)


     
 
 

7 comments:

  1. stopping by from Its Ok link up! So glad I did, adorable blog!
    My face is PISSING me off right now! Not sure when I jumped back to high school acne but I'm over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks I'm so glad you stopped by as well! And that is exactly how I feel... does it ever end?!?

      Delete
  2. I've been dying to have a scary movie night! Not sure what scary movie but any would be great! I also miss playing barbies with you sis. We had so much fun! I for one love the imaginary world of Ree & Rach, it's fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah I know! Epiphaland! :D We have the Faculty coming in on netflix next... you should come watch it!

      Delete
  3. i too cant wait to have kids.. and i love the comment about your husband! arnt they wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Husbands are wonderful! Are you planning on having kids soon? I'm wanting one soon, but my husband wants to wait.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much!Don't you just love that link up! I've found so many blogs I enjoy through it! :)

    ReplyDelete