Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Half-Way Wednesday!

Photobucket



Hey everyone! So this past weekend and this week so far has been crazy. It's mid-terms time so I've been studying/stressing my but off over one I had today, and then I have one next week. So excuse me if I go MIA once more over the next week. This week has been stressful and overwhelming and I've had several moments that have literally made me want to curl into a ball and cry. However, It is Friday and I'm moving forward and putting all my energy into trying to be positive (easier said than done I know, but the keyword is trying!).



What has been the best part of your week so far?
  • The best part of my week so far is when I turned in that mid-term and walked out of the class room. I felt like I'd just dropped a ten ton weight from off my shoulders and could breathe. Whether I get a good grade or bad, either way it is over!

What has been your funniest moment?
  • This morning my husband was going ninety to nothing in the car, talking about anything and everything. I don't know why but it totally made my top funniest moment this week. He got lots of sleep last night and when he is well rested he can find anything to talk about! I love you baby! :)

What are you looking forward to?
  • Our Fall festival at church. It's going to be a lot of work, but so much fun! I love fall!!

Wednesday Wishful Thinking...?
  • That I had a million dollars! LOL, seriously I do, because then not only would that help me out, but I could help others who are penching pennies like we are at the moment!


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment