Thursday, October 11, 2012

Imma Say That It's OK :D

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Hello All! I'm super excited that today is Thursday! The best thing about this Thursday is that this morning has truly felt like fall, stalling at around the high 50s, which for Florida is saying a lot! I know it won't last, it is supposed to reach back up to the mmid 80s, but I'm going to enjoy each little bit of cold weather I get. I'm linking up with Amber again for "Its Ok Thursday"! Hope you guys enjoy!


It's OK....
 
...That I've worn my hair in a pony tail nearly every day this week.

...That our schedule has been messed up because my husband is on call. We haven't went to the gym once this week

...That I'm totally excited to go back to the gym after this weirdo week! (see above)

...That I haven't even started on my Research Day assignment that is due Monday

...That I haven't been very good this week with my food.. (Zaxby's, candy corn, and reeses chocolate chip cookies..) I know... I'm horrible, but it was so yummy!

...That every time I eat something totally unhealthy (again see above) I always tell myself tomorrow is another day! It doesn't make me feel as bad

...That I'm pretty much broke. I have my husband and my family, which means I have all I need

... That at times I do wish I had lots of money so I could go buy me new clothes to replace my five and six year old wardrove and buy new makeup :)

...That I'm so excited that it is already in the middle of October... two more months and I'm done with these classes and one step closer to my Bachelor's degree!

... That I'm a total slacker on everything when I find a good book that I'm dying to finish

...That I'm obsessed with anything and everythign Fall!
 

 Hope all you guys have a blessed Thursday! :)


     
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I've been wearing pony tails and eating like crap too :) ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know I'm not the only one! But hey we gotta live a little, right!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm reading this and eating chocolate...does that tell you anything? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I love Zaxby's. Please tell me you have had their birthday cake milkshake. Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had it! I'm not really a milkshake person. But I love their fried pickles and their grilled chicken sandwich! :) lol

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete