Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!



Hello everyone! Today I'm linking up with Michelle from "The Vintage Apple" for Oh, How Pinteresting! I don't really have a theme, just some things I'm seeing this morning that I'm liking! Hope you enjoy and that you have a great Wednesday!




I thought this was so stinking cute!!




Adorable!




I don't have enough necklaces for this, but I thought it was neat!!

Source: tumblr.com via Molli on Pinterest



I'm not a Jessica Simpson fan, but I love her hair here!

Source: google.com via Julie on Pinterest


BAHAHAH!



That says it all! :)

2 comments:

  1. The before and after pictures are adorbs!! Lovin' it!

    And I've seen that hairstyle from Jessica Simpson before, and I love it!!

    Found you through the OHP link up!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete