Friday, October 26, 2012

Girl of the Year... Please Help!

Hey guys! So I wanted to share something really quick with you guys, for anyone who is willing to help me out! I entered my nine year old niece, Lauren, into a Girl of the Year contest where if she wins she can get a free doll from Paradise dolls. Well she got picked for the Top Ten Nominee's(Yay)!! Now the process is whichever girl has the most likes on her picture on their Facebook page by October 28th, that is the girl that wins. Lauren is an amazing little girl and, though I may be a little biased, she totally deserves this! She's an A student and loves to help...her mini-story is with her picture on in that albums. All you have to do is click Here and like her picture! Please help my Lauren win! She has no idea it is going on, and we want to surprise her with it if she wins!
 
 Just so you can get to know Lauren a little better, I decided to give you a few details about my little Lauren Poo!
 
 
Lauren is the middle child (one older brother and one little sister), and probably one of the most sensitive little girls I know. She loves to help out. Whether it is helping wash the dishes, stir the noodles, or hold the baby, she will want to do it!
 

 

Lauren loves animals and is super energetic and silly. Yet, when she gets in front of others she's always been shy. She's just recently coming out of her shell and watching it makes me want to cry, because she is so talented and smart, and I love to watch her finally step out and be a participator!


She's also an absolute girl! She loves to play dress up (even in clothes and shoes twice her size). She loves make up and nail polish and totally gets that from watching her mommy and myself do our makeup and such.

 
 
She recently started ballet, and she is doing amazing! The teacher loves her and Lauren goes on the days her little sister would practice and helps the teacher with the younger class during their practice!
 
 
I use to call her my Little elf ears when she was younger, because her ears were almost pointed at the tops. I thought it was the cutest thing. I looked at her picture this morning and started tearing up because nine years flew by so fast. I remember when she was born, and all of the cute things she did and still does. Go to the link I posted and take a look and her picture and read the "story" of Lauren and like her picture!
 
This is the picture of her on their page!


Here is the link once more... so don't forget to vote for TEAM LAUREN!
https://www.facebook.com/reeree77/photos_albums#!/media/set/?set=a.10150947436732168.370041.102778407167&type=3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment