Tuesday, October 9, 2012

To Trick or to Treat...

Happy Tuesday everyone!
 
I hope everyone is having a great week so far, even if it is only the second day into it! Today I just wanted to share what's going on with my house for Halloween!
 
So last night my sister came over our way and we all ate dinner at my memaw's house, which was yummy! After cleaning up and , she came over to my house to help me decorate for Halloween. I don't really do anything for Halloween unless my sister and I are throwing an October Bash or I'm going to Halloween Horror Nights, but I still love it! I'm not really sure why, but I love scary movies (to an extent, some things I can't tolerate), I love going through haunted houses and I love the decorations. I actually carved my very first pumpkin last year and put it at my Fiance's place (now husband). This year, however, I got to decorate my very own home! We put purpple lights on the front railing of my porch, and took black netting (or whatever you want to call it) and wrapped it around with it! Then we went inside and Halloween'd it up in there as well! Here are a few pics!




 My sister made a banner for me to put over my window!
 
 
 My end table by my couch!
 
My DVD case! :)
 



The middle of my corner curio
 

 My entire curio decor!
 
Thanks Sister for all your help! Can't wait to decorate for Thanksgiving! Let me know how you have decorated for Halloween! :)




1 comment:

  1. I love helping out! I had a blasty blast and your place looks spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete