Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting! :)


I will be so glad when Winter Break comes along! Because then I may actually get to do my blogging consistently. However, as it stands, I've been too busy to blog on a daily basis. If it isn't getting up detailed grocery shopping lists, I'm studying. If I'm not studying, then I'm taking a break from studying to either talk to my sister or read a book (LOL). But usually I'm studying or working on studying, or preparing something so that I can study. Either way, my little ole two classes that I decided to take this semester is cluttering up my life with Research Papers and Macro notes. Bleh! Oh well, it will be worth it in the end, when I hold my blessed degree in my hand!

End Rant! However, today, I'm taking a moment to link up for the first time with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting"! Needless to say... I'm stoked! I love pinterest! Since I'm craving fall I decided to dedicate my first OHP to anything and everything Fall!




This is a recipe I found for homemade applesauce made in a crockpot! I soo will try this when Florida decides to cooperate and send me some cooler weather! :)

 



I thought these were the cutest! I want to make these with my nieces and nephews! They would love it!
 



I love this idea! I thought it was the neatest idea, and something I could so do!!
 



Love her outfit! #Scarves&Sweaters
 
 


Source: google.com via Rebekah on Pinterest

Speaking of Hoodies! I love this one! :D





And with hoodies you definitely need bomb fires! Then add in marshmallows and I'm in heaven! ;)

2 comments: