Thursday, September 27, 2012

Its OK Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays
 

So I know I've been MIA from my blog lately, but that's because it has been one of those weeks where I literally had no time for anything other than school work, church related things, and then I was in the bed sick. So I have good reason! However, I am back in action! I wouldn't say I'm a hundred percent yet, but I'm getting there, thank God! And just in time for Its OK Thursday! Here it goes! :)


It's OK....
 
That I totally broke down once this week... okay three times, but its still OK
 
That I have no clue how I feel I did on my Macro test... it could go either way
 
That I literally crammed for said Macro test an hour and a half before I had to take it
 
That I sometimes make the biggest idiot out of myself and have to pry my foot from where it is lodged down my throat
 
That there are times I still feel awkward around people I've known for forever
 
That I'm having a hard time with a certain person who is only hurting a person I care about
 
That there are things I've said that I wish I could take back
 
That I have those moments in life where I dread getting up in the morning and facing the day
 
 



 Hope all you guys have a blessed Thursday! :)


     
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I totally have those days where facing the oncoming day (or week) just seems unbearable. I'm having a hard time with one person as well...coincidental? I think not. Glad your feeling better and back because I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you did well on the test!

    Have a great day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are feeling better....& who knows hot to dislodge foot in mouth than Chelle? So if you need help pulling it out you know who to call!

    ReplyDelete