Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Half-Way Wednesday!

Photobucket



Hello everyone! I feel like it has been forever since I've gotten the chance to post on my blog. Things have been so busy and I've had that oh so much fun stuff called "homework" and "housework" and "studying" to do. Yuck! The weekend was filled with a date with my husband, trying to get laundry done before visiting my sister, then Church Sunday. It was a great weekend, but definitely not long enough. Of course, it never is long enough. This week has definitely thrown some curve balls my way, however I'm still smiling and thankful for all that God does for me, my family, my friends, and my church. If you have had some curve balls, don't worry. Today is a new day... Wedenesday to be exact! This means that you only have two more days (after today) and you are weekend free! So be encouraged, keep that beautiful smile on, and remember that things may not always be how you want them, but they could always be worse! Now onto my Half-Way Wednesday questionnaire...



What has been the best part of your week so far?
  • My husband and I going to the gym. I'm so proud of us! We have set a goal to go to the gym early before work at least three times a week. This is day two of this week, and I'm feeling pretty good!

What has been your funniest moment?
  • Funniest moment was playing dominos with my sister, brother-in-law, and mom. They crack me up! Darrell (BIL) thinks we make up rules as we go...

What are you looking forward to?
  • Sleeping in... I am determined that I will sleep in until at least 9 am this weekend! :0)

Wednesday Wishful Thinking...?
  • That there was no such thing as a research paper, then I wouldn't be having to come up with research questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment