Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Half-Way Wednesday!

Photobucket


It's Wednesday and that means we are HALF-WAY through with this week! Thank God! This week has been pretty exhausting, already, so I'm looking forward to enjoying my very last Friday off before school starts back.

So I wanted to start  Half-Way Wednesdays, because I feel like Wednesday's can be a bit of a drag, where it isn't really bad, but it isn't that great either. Since I choose to be happy, I've decided to dedicate Half-Way Wednesday to the positives, thinking about all the good things, instead of the negatives. So here it goes!

What has been the best part of your week so far?
  • The best part of my week has been the fact that my husband has been home with me every night! :)

What has been your funniest moment?
  • Me and my sister's conversation. I swear we have some of the funniest conversations over IM

What are you looking forward to?
  • My niece's birthday party. She is having it a Build-A-Bear in the mall, and we get to eat Chic-Fil-A! Ahh! (I'm a chic-fil-a finatic!)

Wednesday Wishful Thinking...?
  • That it was totally Thursday Night already! That means on Friday I get to sleep in! So much to look forward to!!! :)
How is your Wednesday?! I hope it's a blessed one!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment