Thursday, August 16, 2012

Its OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

Happy Thursday Everyone! The best thing about Thursday is that tomorrow is Friday! Yay! My friend Michelle from My Simple Life (http://enjoying-the-simple-life.blogspot.com/2012/08/its-ok-thursday.html) is helping me get started with blogging and suggested I link up with "Its OK" Thursdays. So here it goes.....

It's Ok...

It's Ok that I still don't have all the blogger lingo down (I will get it eventually)

It's Ok that some people just love to make simple things complicated

It's Ok that my jeans are just a tad snug on me now

It's Ok that I'm obsessed with makeup and have subscribed to a gazillion beauty you-tubers

It's Ok that I loathe hanging clothes up.

It's Ok that no matter how much sleep I get, it never feels like enough.

It's Ok that I am horrible at liquid liner

It's Ok that I can only keep polish on my nails for about two minutes after I paint them.

IT'S  OK!! :)

6 comments:

  1. I loathe putting away clothes too!!! Keep at it you will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the blogger lingo down yet either...I just learned that IRL means in real life. I'm totally lamesauce. Haha. And I hate folding and hanging clothes...or just laundry in general!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm so glad you told me. I didn't know that's what that meant. I'm so out of the loop, but I'm learning.

      Delete
  3. I always change my nails. I can never be happy with a color! Have a happy Thursday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!. BTW I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well actually my problem is more of I'm terrible at painting my nails. So I'll paint them and then get annoyed because they don't look good enough lol. So then I just paint my toes. I'm so much better at them. But Thanks so much for following and I will definitely be following you as well. I hope you have a great weekend! :)

      Delete