Friday, August 17, 2012

Finally Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone is having a super blessed day. Fridays are truly the best day of the week. It means you can stay up late without repercussions, no alarm in the morning, and you can chill in your pj's all day on Saturday if you want. Of course, I don't get to do any of those things tomorrow, but I"m not complaining. I will still have a great Saturday.

Today has been busy from the start. That is okay, though. I feel like I have gotten a lot accomplished. Instead of work (I usually have Friday's off) I spent my morning at Walmart. Yes, yes I know...everyone loves Walmart! Groceries were on the top of my "To Buy" list this morning. However, I found myself in the makeup section first (of course), then at the books. That is two very BIG NO NO's for me. First thing I picked out was a concealer. The Revlon PhotoReady Concealer. I've heard so much about it from You-tuber's and such I figured I would try it. I got it mine in Light. I have no idea if it will be the right shade for me yet, but I'm excited to try it.

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer Makeup, Light Medium 003






The next thing I picked up and stuck in my cart was a book. I'm a huge reader. I mostly read Romance.. (I'm a sucker, I know). My book of choice today. Tempting Fortune by Jo Beverley from her Malloren series. I'm trying not to buy many hard copy books since I now have a kindle, but there is something seeing my series of hardcopies on my bookshelf. It makes me feel complete! LOL!! Since I had the rest of them, I needed the last one.


















Once I arrived back home it was on to the cleaning. But not after I had to take care of my new puppies. They are two weeks and three days old, and they are cute as pie. I'm learning its exciting and worrisome to have puppies. I'm constantly worried they are going to get hurt, and I love watching as they are moving around more. Their eyes just opened a few days ago and they are trying to walk on their paws instead of scoot around.




There they all are with mommy! Salem (Mommy). Their names from left to right: Jack (he has a patch on his eye so we were inspired by Captain Jack), C.J (he has the exact coloring of his daddy whose name is Chevy, so we named him Chevy Juniior.), Ford, (since we had a Chevy ha-ha), and last Rally (She was named Rally after the Power Up Youth Rally that our church puts on. She was the very first one born there).

So now that my house is clean, my puppies cage is cleaned, and I'm clean I can sit down and chill until my hubby gets home! Yay!

What did your Friday look like?

TTFN (Ta-Ta- For- Now)

4 comments:

  1. Let me know what that concealer is all about. I may have to get some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried it tonight... And I don't know what I think yet. lol. But I will let you know!

      Delete
  2. I love the Photoready Concealer. It's really good!! The puppies are so cute. I can't believe how big they've gotten already. Ahhh I soooo want one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...they are little butterballs now! And I still think you should get one and just hide it under your bed when David comes in haha!

      Delete