Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Take Two :)

Surprise! I know it has been a long time (almost a year to be precise on this blog), but I've been wanting to jump back on the band wagon, so to speak. Earlier in the year, I had started a True Beauty Journals blog, meant mostly for showing that True Beauty is in every size, age, color, and so forth. However, I eventually went through a phase where I lost my inspiration and got stuck in the "what's the point" way of thinking. Recently, though, I've learned and re-learned a lot about myself...

 First: I'm not just interested in ONE thing. I'm a complete A.D.D creature where I can't  talk about or do JUST ONE thing. I like to switch it up. I have things I like and things I love and somedays THIS seems more important to talk about or do more than THAT. So I've decided to merge my (very old) personal blog with that of the newer (True Beuaty) blog, and blog about EVERYTHING! Whether it be something about my daily life, my love of God, family, beauty and makeup, clothes,whatever. The point is, it could be anything, so hold onto your hats! :)

Second: I've reached that point in my life where I'm not truly, deep down, constantly worried, about what people think about me. Use to it was a problem, a gigantic one. Now, however, I don't particularly care if you think I'm too fat, too skinny, too loud, too quiet, if I don't sing good enough, my hair isn't as straight and non-frizzy as some of you lucky gals, and again whatever. I'm a person with feelings, yes. But I refuse to let what people think about me steal my joy. I have God, my husband, my family, and my friends who truly care about me. That's all the approval I need. If I decide to do or change something it will be because of one of two things: God has dealt with me on the subject or it is just something I want to do for myself. :)

Thirdly: I am not perfect. I know, I know, its a huge shocker to find out that I'm human just like everyone else. However, you will just have to accept it as I have. I don't have perfect hair, face, or body. I can get a temper just like everyone else, if you push me. I have road rage (just a little). I am horrible at ironing, and absolutely hate it with a passion. If I can get out of it I surely will. I'm a amateur at cooking, and sometimes my meals just don't turn out how I would like them to. I'm a tad bit OCD in some things. For example, I like to color coordinate my pen colors, and have fifty million files on my computers, e-mail, etc. for all the stuff I do. Anyways, you get the gist. Me. No. Perfect.

Fourth: Michelle (my bestie) from My Simple Life (http://enjoying-the-simple-life.blogspot.com/) has inspired me with her blog. So make sure you check it out. She shares some really great things and I read it religiously, and it has made me want to jump back into the swing of it and blog about whatever strikes my fancy.  (Thanks Chelly for the inspiration!)

So read, follow, comment, or whatever. I hope you enjoy. I will enjoy sharing!

So TTFN (Ta-Ta- For-Now).

1 comment: