Thursday, August 23, 2012

Its OK Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays
 
 
It's OK that.....
 
...I'm missing almost an hour of sleep every day because I'm getting up early to ride with my husband and save gas.
 
... I'm horrible at fixing my own hair.
 
...That I'm super indecisive and have the hardest time making even the smallest decisions. I feel like it's life or death most days.
 
...My makeup kind of sucks today. :P
 
...I still haven't found my HG foundation (Revlon ColorStay Whipped is pretty close, but I feel like the shade is off just a little)
 
...It's okay that class start's monday which means homework will have to start being priority again.
 
...my husband's boss isn't being very nice at the moment (he better be glad that I have Jesus)
 
...my husband will be on call starting tomorrow, which means he will be more than likely called in every day because it's move-in week.
 
Maybe everything isn't going exactly the way I want it, but I know that God is stil God. Through him I have joy, peace, and contenetment. Even on the worst days, He can give me a reason to smile if I will entertain the positives in my life! Love you guys and God bless!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment