Friday, August 24, 2012

Cousin IT....

If any of you have watched the Adams family, then you know who Cousin It is. I've been, sort of, feeling like him lately. My hair has gotten pretty long again, and though I love my long hair, it's driving me crazy. I feel like it's just BLAH, and I can't do anything with it. It's time consuming, and most days I feel like I'm walking out of the house with a raget mop.

Therefore, I've made the decision to cut it. Ahh! I'm super nervous and excited at the same time. I know most people are like "it's just hair, it will grow back", but I'm not worried about the cutting it part. I'm worried about it looking stupid. But anyways... I found this cut that I thought was super cute on Heidi Klum.

I will have a similiar hairstyle by 1:30 this afternoon! I can't wait! What do you guys think?

1 comment: