Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Half-Way Wednesday

Photobucket




What has been the best part of your week so far?
  • When my husband told me I was beautiful. It isn't like he ever says it, because he does, but it was just the way he said it.... (sweetest husband ever)

What has been your funniest moment?
  • The fact that I've been rained on two days in a row. So it wasn't really funny at the time, but this last time it just made me smile because what else could I do about it...

What are you looking forward to?
  • I am travelling up to GA to visit some family that I love oh so dearly and the fact that my husband will totally be off call! (Yay! no more ringing at 3 o'clock in the morning!)

Wednesday Wishful Thinking...?
  • That I got paid today so I could do something special for someone! :0)

2 comments:

  1. I know... but so is my best friend who brought me special gifts! :) We need to have tea one day. How do you fix yours by the way? I know you said you put truvia, is that all?

    ReplyDelete