Thursday, September 6, 2012

Today... It's OK

Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK......
 
That I have no use for my abs on a day to day basis, and they hurt now that I've used them for only two days

That I look like the biggest idiot at the gym

That I totally flopped my quiz yesterday because I wasn't thinking in the least

That I can read an entire book in the matter of a day if it has caught my complete attention

That I'm still learning how to cook and get intimidated by trying to cook new things

That I absolutely hate to fail at anything and look like a fool.

That I am competitive, but in a healthy way

That I can be a great loser (losing a hand of cards or words with friends isn't the end of the world)

That things don't always go as I had planned them to

That wearing a ponytail with my short hair isn't the best look for me :P

 
Hope all you guys have a blessed Thursday! :)


     
 
 

7 comments:

  1. keep up the hard work at the gym!! :) it doesn't matter what you look like, just keep working hard and focus on you! :)

    happy thursday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying to get back into my groove. I tend to get a little intimidated, but I'm pushing past it! :)

      Delete
  2. Girl..mine either I am dying for it to grow out so the little hairs in the back don't hang down. As far as cooking branch out....don't be afraid I have tried so many things and some suck and some come out great. You can always invite me over to try it as long as it isn't a tomato sandwhich ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know! I had to bin my little hairs up because it looked ridiculous lol. I will definitely invite you over the next time I get adventurous (and can afford) to cook something new! In face we just need to have you and David over one day period! We'll have dinner and hang out!

      Delete
  3. Aww, don't worry about the gym. The only person you need to please is -you-!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that, really. But surrounded by those people who are like either itsy bitsy or like super muscular I'm super intimidated lol. But thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. hey, competitive people always get the best!

    Hope you've had a great day! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete