Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Where Has All the Time Gone...??




Is it just me or does it seem as if time is in hyperspeed? Not as in each day goes by super fast, but it feels like the day went by and you still didn't get to all of the things you wanted to accomplish for that day. 9 p.m. hits and I'm trying to figure out how in the world I even thought I could get all of this mess done in one day. Hence, the reason I was up at 5 o'clock this morning...

My husband and I want to get to where we are working out AT LEAST  a couple of times a week. However, we have absolutely no time during the evenings after work to do it. Usually we have somewhere to be or something to do or we are so exhausted that we just want to go home since we have one evening to do that. That being the case, we've decided that the only time we can work out consistently every week is in the mornings.

It really goes against my nature to get up at anytime before 8 a.m. I am NOT a morning person in the least. However, there are times in life where you are required to do things you don't like. My husband and I are riding together in my car to work every morning to save gas. Since I got to the University where he works, I ride in with him, go to class, then go to work. We get off at the same time, so I go and pick him up once 4:30 rolls around. So I already get up at 6 a.m. to drop him off at work at 7:30 and get to my work by 8 a.m.

However, now that we have decided that the mornings are the best time for us to work out, that means T-minus one more hour of sleep... So at 5 o'clock this morning I was up putting on some workout clothes and was heading to the gym by 5:30...

I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought. Once I got there it was easy to fall into the cardio and weight-lifting. By the time we left I felt pretty awake. Now lets just see what happens when I get to class and have to listen to my professor talk about Macro-economics! #snoozefest!

No comments:

Post a Comment