Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Versatile Blogger!

 
 
Hello Fellow Bloggers! I got tagged by my bestie from My Simple Life to do this! I love doing things like this on my blog, and reading others who do it! I find it fun to get that oh so small glimpse into the lives of other bloggers! Even if you know them, you end up finding out something about them (probably something random) that you actually didn't know! So here it goes...
 
The Rules!
 
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Thank the blogger who has nominated you in a blog post by linking it back to their blog.
Share 7 random facts about yourself!
Nominate up to 15 fello bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
Let the nominated Bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award!
 
The Randomness Begins!!
 
1. I love makeup and have subscribed to God only knows how many youtube beauty guru's.
 
2. I still get nervous singing at church, even though I've been doing it for... well for forever!
 
3. I'm in love with old antique furniture!
 
4. There are days where I just want to have a "Baking Day", and bake all those yummy things I pin on pinterest
 
5. My mom is one of my bestest friends and I wouldn't have it any other way!
 
6. I will never understand the male mind, though I've tried really really hard (lol)!
 
7. I am one hundred percent addicted to Scramble With Friends on my phone!
 
 
 
It's Your Turn-Tag
 
A Husband and a Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment