Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's OK Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays
 


It's OK....
 
That I nearly died today at the gym. I mean, I'm not sure if ambulances are called to the gym on a regular basis, but it nearly happened today

That my arms are shaking from working them out this morning... that has to mean it's working, right?

That I'm currently in love with honey... I swear it is almost a cure all!

That today is going to be one of those days where I will have to force my eyes to stay open

That I have a suitcase for a purse. I can't help it! I feel like I need to have everything that I think I might need just in case ;D

That I will leave my textbook open for hours and will have only read a few paragraphs

That I I nearly collide with someone EVERY TIME I go to open the bathroom door on campus or at work...  (awkward)

That I'm not an extreme health nut. It' just too expensive to eat healthy all the time, and really life is too short for that kind of torture. I need balance, healthy and junk LOL (Kudos to all of you who manage it)



 
Hope all you guys have a blessed Thursday! :)


     
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link-up!

    I am not a complete health nut either (I agree, it can be pricey!), but I really try and eat clean when I can! I had a killer workout today too! Get it girl!!

    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dont have to be a health nut to be healthy which is great! Do what you can! Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post my friend!!! I am with you on the huge purse lol....wait until you have a baby, it is like adding another house on it's own haha. Love you girl and have a BEAUTIFUL weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to all of the above! I carry a suitcase as well lol and I definitely can't afford all the crazy health food so we do what we can and isn't that just life!!

    ReplyDelete